I am quite convinced that direction of wireless technology is shaped by a small set of principles. This blog is my perspective on how those principles are at work to determine the future of technology and in turn how we use it.
- iCloud: Good for Pictures but not so for Video
- Cost of Adding Network Capacity: More Spectrum or New Sites? Could There Be Other Alternatives?
- Another Outage / More Lessons: Geo-redundancy Couldn't Prevent Verizon LTE Service Disruption
- Lessons of Amazon Cloud Outage
- Migrating to a Content Management System Running over Cloud Services